Sunday, March 25

Best Games Online?


There are so many different types of games out there and I have to admit with two kids I find it pretty hard to invest too much time...but summer is coming and I'd love to know what YOUR favorites are.

There are different categories of games too. Sure, I've heard of Runescape and World of Warcraft. WoW's so popular that at a teacher's technology conference recently they had the game set up for teachers to try.

Games are great for stimulating our brains. The flip side of course is that we spend TOO much time in front of our computer and not enough with real human beings.

Hmmm...food for thought. I'd love to hear your comments.

For now, why don't you share a few of your favorite games that are free online-based games.

I have two younger kids, so they enjoy simple coloring type games and things were they get to build various different objects.

I like Make-A-Monster. It's cute.

I tend to appreciate game sites with minimal advertising and more games.
Let's see what's out there.

:)

No comments: