Thursday, October 5

Where's Waldo? Or, Can You See The Picture? You Tube? Me Tube?




Well, I'm hoping to make this site useful to as many people as possible. The right hand side has many links that pertain to my various classes or interests. The fact that I've posted a link does not mean that I endorse or promote that link, it merely means that I've found it useful or interesting at some point.

For example, YouTube.com is a great way to host your own digital videos online to share with family, friends, or fans (I'm in a band, so occasionally it comes in handy as well).

YouTube is great because you can post whatever you want to it. YouTube is also horrible because you can post whatever you want to it. Hmmm...what a conundrum.

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Post your comments by clicking on the "comments" link below.

Oh, and I'd also like to see if you can see the following pictures (tell me if any are missing):

This should be a picture of a red, green, and yellow car. This picture was posted using the tools in blogger.













This is a picture of me in the studio recording a guitar part. It's a 1972 Telecaster reissue. I like it. I posted this picture using Flickr, a free photohosting site.


Let me know if you can see these by commenting below. I've set up a new feature where I have to approve comments before they're posted. This is to insure that we don't get any weird stuff posted on the page.

Thanks for your patience.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see the pictures. I like your pictures!!
-Thee Mysterious Person in 6th period digicom

Anonymous said...

cool guitar! - katelyn per.6

Anonymous said...

SWEEET Jasmine per 1

Anonymous said...

nice guitar mr.g
-per 1