Wednesday, August 29

So, Who Uses Computers Out There?


I'm assuming that if you're reading this right now, you're on a computer of some sort. What kind of computer do you use and what do you primarily use it for?

I find that I use my computer for email, music, and random surfing. During the school year I use the computer to do my grades, take attendance, correspond with parents and students, and to communicate with my fellow teachers.

I find that I use Microsoft Word a lot, but I also have found that Google is my friend.

At home I have a digital recording studio and I record almost all of my music using a program called ProTools.

I recently discovered iGoogle.com. It's a new tool that Google offers: a customizable homepage that you can easily move and change content. You've got to try it. It's lots of fun.

Ok. That's some of what I do with a computer. How about YOU?
(When posting please don't post using your full name--first names only so as to keep your identity safe). That's all for now.

See you next week!

Mr. Guiles

No comments: